Scene: Turtle Bay, NYC. Early Morning.
Toni: (ecstatic) Yes! We made it in time for the Rachel Ray show.
Rachel Ray Staffer: I'm sorry; there are no open spots today.
Ben: (With a cunning glee) Looks like we'll have to walk two more blocks and spend a couple of hours at the United Nations.
Celebrity Count: Ben 0, Toni 0.
At Rachael Ray Studio
Scene: Rockefeller Plaza, The Today Show, NBC. Late Morning.
Toni: I don't see any celebrities? (Starts talking excitedly to Mom on phone)
Ben: (Annoyed by blabbering conversation, leaves area and walks towards exit and spots Ann Curry). You're the best Ann!
Ann Curry: Gee, Thanks.
Celebrity Count: Ben 1, Toni 0.
Taking pics of NYC from UN
Scene: SOHO, NYC. Early Afternoon
Toni: All the celebrities live here.
Ben: I see only spoiled NYU kids.
Celebrity Count: Ben 1, Toni 0.
Scene: Central Park, NYC. Late Afternoon.
Ben: (thinking in his head as he spots an oncoming couple with a baby stroller). Wow, that woman has some really red hair.
Toni: (jaw dropped, staring at red haired woman.)
Marcia Cross: Smiles at Toni and keeps walking.
Celebrity Count: Ben 1, Toni 1.

A Beautiful Day in Central Park
Scene: Central Park, NYC. Evening.
Ben: What in the world? Why are all these people blocking the path?
Toni: (heart still racing after Marcia Cross "moment") I think they're filming a movie. Oh, that's Edward Norton.
Celebrity Count: Ben 2, Toni 2.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! Any special reason to head to NYC, other than to just take in a day trip?
I was just catching the tail end of Rachael Ray as I read this post! Sounds like fun...I wish we could take a daytrip to NYC!
Post a Comment