Judson showing Ben and I around his campus.
This weekend Ben participated in a history conference in Chicago so I thought I would tag along for a fun weekend in the Windy City, which by the way is named after talkative politicians--as in "you windbag!" (thanks Ben) We visited my brother Judson in north Chicago--definitely Cubs territory. Kata, my sister, soon joined us from Minnesota and we head to Wheaton College to see my friend Katie Stemp.
Katie and I with Caribou Coffee!
On Saturday Kata and I headed over to Judson's North Park campus to see his place and head downtown. We spent time in Millennium Park, on Michigan Ave and headed to the famous Giordano's Pizza for dinner. Sunday Ben was able to get away for a few hours to hang out with our good friend's Kim and Ricky who came down from Milwaukee to hang out with us for the day.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.
In front of 'The Bean' in Millennium Park.
At Giordano's with our famous 'stuffed pizza.'
On Michigan Ave with Kim and Ricky.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun (cold?) weekend in Chicago. Toni - I love your nail polish...what's it called? Also, I noticed your cute red boots! Hope you have a super Friday.
Stacie
I didn't even get a shout out under the pictures....
=) what is this? nice blog. i have to start blogging.
Post a Comment