Toni and Ben's 'Family Blog' from Fishtown, Philadelphia
Saturday, April 30, 2011
California: The Coast
After a fabulous time in wine country we spent our last day doing the famous Route 1 a.k.a. Pacfic Coast Highway. On our drive we stopped at Muir Woods to check out the coastal redwoods, "the tallest of all living things", the scenic 17 Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, and stopped for dinner in Caramel by the Sea.
Hi, Toni! I really enjoy reading your blog and I loved the pictures of your California trip! Daryl and I had plans to go on a trip similar to yours last summer. Our plans didn't work out, but I can see the places we dreamed of in your pictures. Thanks!
1 comment:
Hi, Toni! I really enjoy reading your blog and I loved the pictures of your California trip! Daryl and I had plans to go on a trip similar to yours last summer. Our plans didn't work out, but I can see the places we dreamed of in your pictures. Thanks!
Cindy Greer - Jackie's mom :)
Post a Comment