Sunday, August 7, 2011

Savage Beauty in NYC

Last Friday my girlfriends and I took the day off to spend it in New York City. We went to see the famed Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Met. It was an amazing show and totally worth the trip! (well any trip to NYC is worth it:) The rest of the day was spent shopping design stores, eating great food...and of course taking a few moments to enjoy the city while sitting at a coffee shop or two. Thanks for the fun day ladies! (Had fun with photography on this trip so there are a few more pics then usual:)


Our ferry ride into Manhattan.


All 4 of us in front of the Met.


I could live here.


While having a snack on the steps of the Met we were entertained by some live music.


Union Square farmers market.


Shopping ABC Carpet & Home...hands down best design store ever!


A walk along the High Line...a NYC trip is never complete without it.


I prefer LIVE, CREATE, WORK.


Pink refrigerator!


Fun photos on the subway.

No comments: