Monday, September 17, 2012

6 Years!

It is so crazy to think that it has already been 6 years since we made the move from Minneapolis to Philadelphia. When we moved here I had the mind set that we would be here for 3 years or so and then head back to Minnesota. I think having that idea in my head made me not want to get too close with anyone or get involved. But after the first year and a half Ben and I were in love with this city and the amazing friendships we have made. We can't even imagine life anywhere else at this point of our lives. (sorry mom:) Of course with Ben's PhD work coming to a close we aren't sure where we will move onto next so if you want to come visit us in the 'City of Brotherly Love' now is your chance. Hope to see you soon!

No comments: