Sunday, March 6, 2011

Clothing Swap

"A clothing swap is a type of swapmeet wherein participants exchange their valued but no longer used clothing for clothing they will use. Clothing swaps are considered not only a good way to declutter and refill one's wardrobe, but also are considered an act of environmentalism. " -Wikipedia

I was invited to my first ever clothing swap this weekend. I had read about them and thought it sounded like a fantastic idea but never attended one. I was able to get rid of a few clothes, I wasn't wearing anymore, and pick up 3 fabulous new pieces. Not only did I get new clothes but there were also delicious snacks and it was held in a an amazing photography studio!




With our treasures :)

1 comment:

Lindstrom Five said...

Love the fresh look to the blog :) Looks like your shopping trip was fun. Wish I woulc shop with you Toni!