Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home Projects

The past few months I have been working on some projects around the house...here are the before and afters for you to enjoy.


Our dining room before.


Dining room after with the chandelier Ben gave me for Christmas.


Canvases before.


We needed something to fill the height of our loft...here are the canvases after.



Our kitchen with polka dots before.


After, we were tired of the dots so decided to change it up to a solid back splash.


The 50 cent lamp I bought at the thrift store, before.


After, on our dresser.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I knew something was different with the back splash. I just thought I was crazy!

John & Stacie said...

Love all your updates! They look great.

Marnee said...

Love the Minnesota sign! Hoping you can resettle here some day. Really fun projects. Brave Ben!

Katherine Burns said...

I love how HIGH your ceilings are! What is up the spiral stairs in the middle? Another room?

Lindstrom Five said...

Fun to see the revamp! You two are so creative!